Monday, October 5, 2009

baby girl


6 months old! (tomorrow). She has been with us for half a year already..... and she is such a blessing to our family. Smiley, cute, and sweet. Those are the words I would use to describe baby Nana. She is so loved by her big brother, it is so much fun to see them "interact" more and more.

She is getting very adjusted to her crib - and pulled a 7 hour stretch in there last night =) I ran in checking at about 5 hours though....

Our little man is off to his Opa and Oma's for a few days, and little N is not sure what to do with the silence around here. She is used to constant entertainment/talking/wining/crying/laughing, etc. with him around. And as soon as he's gone....she gets loud!!

We keep letting her know that growing a little hair wouldn't be a bad thing - so I think she might try to work on that this fall.....you know, for winter.

Well, guess we should go buy some rice cereal to celebrate the big event =)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics, especially with the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie - I love that shot. Yay for her sleeping in the crib!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went and looked through the rest of the pictures from the photo shoot. I love them!

    ReplyDelete