I have started a new blog to document our upcoming renovations on our new home. Feel free to check it out at www.realliferenos.blogspot.com
I had a wonderful birthday. John took me to the Seattle outlet stores, and we stayed at the Tulalip casino hotel. It was a very nice place to stay (3 headed shower!!) and we had such a good time. It is amazing how even just one night away can be such a nice change of pace from the regular grind of life.
Monday is the completion date on our house, and it doesn't even seem real yet. Maybe after we go to the lawyers and sign our lives away it will =).
I will try not to reglect this blog too much as I keep up with the new one....but I guess we will just have to see how it all plays out in the next couple months.
Plum Cake
3 days ago

fun! but the link doesn't actually work! but thankfully i figured it out and used the sidebar! ;) Glad to hear you had a great bday!
ReplyDelete