Friday, August 13, 2010

What I'm loving today.....

1.) Making my kids mickey mouse pancakes for breakfast, and them thinking it was the greatest thing ever.

2.) Listening to C and his big cousin S play together, and dress up as Indiana Jones and Superman.

3.) Buying C a new board game at Toy's R Us, and realizing at the till it was 50% off.

4.) Both my kids falling asleep on the way home in the car, and carrying them into their beds. (and both of them not staying asleep - but that doesn't belong on this list....)

5.) My husband hooking up my clothesline while I was out!!

6.) Hearing a new song on the radio that I absolutely love.

7.) Not feeling so tired by 2pm that the only thing I can think about is sleeping.

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you had a great day! :)
    I'm looking forward to one of those...especially the not tired part! I'm so cranky these days...gotta get out of this funk!!!! off to bed now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you made it over! The door is always open...

    ReplyDelete