Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We are heading into FALL. My favourite season...

The little man is starting Montessori preschool. Actually, it's called "toddler time" because it is for 2-3 year olds. Two mornings a week, two hours. 4 hours a week I am looking forward to =) Probably just end up doing errands with only one babe in tow. Sounds relaxing.

I am going back to school as well. 2 courses. 6 hours a week. Wow - I'm up to 10 hours now of kind of "me" time. If you can count going to school "me" time? But I really do LOVE going to school. Like, really love it. Even if I am taking Income Tax II and Intermediate Accounting. I would have a year and a half left if I was going full time. Wow. That would be quick....my goal is to be done in the next 5 years!

I other news, little missy got her 4 month shots today. She was again, devastated...still she is upset, almost 12 hours later. She did have a nice loooong nap this afternoon, but when she is awake, so is grumpy. Very out of character for her. Poor girl.

And if you are interested in stats, at about 10 days shy of 5 months she is an ounce under 17 lbs. and 26"long. Yup...that means BIG. Still over 95%tile for the 5 month chart.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to not have the only baby that's large!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of 'me' time......hopefully we can still carve out some 'us' time!!

    ReplyDelete