Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Growing

I have heard many people say their kids grow a lot over summer - maybe it's something about the sun, or maybe the long days of playing....whatever it is, I decided to measure my growing boy at the end of June. He was 36" tall. Exactly 3 feet. Today we measured him again....over 38"! Over 2 inches this summer. He looks bigger and he is really growing in every way!
Especially his vocabulary. I'm trying to remember and hold onto the cute names he had come up for things, because it seems every day he drops a few of them for the right word.


Hoohoo haahaa is now Monkey.


Awff is now Dog.


Moo is now Cow.


Yup. The list goes on and on....


I was sent an email about "Your 2 year old!" today. And there was a link to do a height estimation. How tall will your child be when he is 18?

The estimation: 6 ft. 2". Taller than John. It is so unbelievable to think about him that tall.


My baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. I fully expect Mav to be taller than me by the time he's 12 - I'm sure it will be the same for Carter and you! You'll have a giant teenager bending down to give you hugs!

    ReplyDelete