My handsome little dude. He was so excited to go to preschool this morning! And off he went - ready as ever. "Bye Mom!!" he said as I left. And I was excited to, because I know he is going to just love it.
The first day is just a short hour, and though he was very happy to see me return, well lets just say after trying just about anything and everything (including bribery) to get him to come with me to the car - it ended in my carrying him (in one arm, baby in the other) all the way to the car....kicking and screaming. I guess he thought the hour was a little short as well, considering all the talk and anticipation.
The teachers said he did just great, and I am looking forward to bringing him back on Thursday =)
And tomorrow - I'm back in school. Nervous.
Hope school returns went smoothly for everyone today!
Plum Cake
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment