Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bookshelves

I love these wood bookshelves. Doesn't this remind you of elementary school? Having books displayed like this definitely gets kids more enticed to pick up a book - the covers all out!

Well - they don't give these away for free =)
So I found a pretty cool & afforadable alternative.....




Can you guess what these display shelves are made of?




How about now??





Check it out! Definitely want to make these for the kids playroom!!

4 comments:

  1. rain gutters! these would be awesome in your playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu could probably do the same thing with a crown moulding, and it MIGHT actually be cheaper?? Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I was thinking that as well...but the crown doesn't have the big dip/hole to put the book in?? Unless you were to attach a small lip on the edge or something.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so neat, can't wait to see what you all do with your playroom!!!

    ReplyDelete