Monday, November 23, 2009

Lack of pictures

Sorry for the no photos lately. Our camera is broken. And buying a new one isn't really in the agenda - maybe for Christmas! So for now. You will just have to be bored =) (unless I upload pictures from my phone...)

Life is humming along. I had another tax test today. Only two more classes and the final, and another course will be complete! Seems like nothing when I see the looooong list of classes I still need to take, but I'll just keep pluggin' along.

Tomorrow is a big day. I am getting a pantry. Yup. I am pretty excited =)

I have mostly repainted the kitchen walls, and still need to repaint the cabinets (white) to match the new pantry. I am hoping it will look good, and offer a lot more storage which is majorly needed in this house!! Maybe baby girl will actually get a closet that isn't full of all my pantry stuff!

I am trying to get excited about pulling out my Christmas decorations. Really, I am trying. I'm just not really fellin' it though....I think it might be because, our house is so crowded as it is! Thinking about finding places for more "stuff" seems like a bit of a feat. But on the other hand - I am excited about taking the kids to get a Christmas tree! We didn't have one last year - as C would have destroyed it. So it should be fun this year as we have no crawling babies =)

There you have it - a super random post. Sorry for my lack of focus. Bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Renovations are so fun! I'm doing some right now and it's so nice to have things look different. That's fun about the pantry-yay for extra space!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the pantry! I hope it works great! Congrats on another course almost done, that's awesome! And give yourself a break with decorating - you might feel it later closer to Christmas - or not, and there is less to put away in January.

    ReplyDelete