A place for me to share about my life as mom, wife, student, sister, daughter, aunty, friend, baker, shopper, cook, cleaner, driver and all the other "hats" I wear throughout the day...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Adjusting.....
.......to life without cable. I am slowly, adjusting. It is kind of nice actually. I am reading more with my kids, and reading more myself. Because, well, what else is there to do in the evenings? We are simplifying our lives a little. And I have to say, I like it. Just don't take away my Internet =).
Amen on leaving the internet intact! It can be justified by doing all of your banking online, can't it?! Good for you cutting out the cable. I don't think I'm quite that selfless yet lol
"Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."
Amen on leaving the internet intact! It can be justified by doing all of your banking online, can't it?! Good for you cutting out the cable. I don't think I'm quite that selfless yet lol
ReplyDeleteIts good to have a no tv/cable break; we have it now and I still rarely watch but I would have internet withdrawal if that was to go...
ReplyDeleteYikes. You're brave! We don't watch TV much either, but sometimes....sometimes....that Treehouse saves my sanity! =)
ReplyDelete