and though I am feeling a little guilty
for seemingly being the only mother
who only sent along a Valentine's card for the other kids
(and not a little gift pack of chocolate, play dough, suckers, etc.)
.....at least he looked cute (and I got pictures!)
I thought I was doing pretty well :p.

They look sooo cute! This is the first year I am doing treats...mainly because I got tired of being the only one who didn't.
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I were commenting on how many "other" treats there were. We "only" sent Valentine's:) Then there was the mom who had her daughter make the valentine's . . . .looks like I'll have to raise the bar next year:)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are definitely cuties and I love C's shirt:)
I finally stepped it up after a couple years of preschool and realizing that I was the Mom who only sent cards, I think I was the popular Mom the year I sent chocolate covered strawberries though....if you need an idea for next year.
ReplyDelete